Water Main Breaks


Water Main Breaks

 If you suspect there may be a main break please call

 241-9766 - Water Works      or     241-2566 - Town Hall

and after hours please call     

244-9543 - Police Dispatch or 311 from your mobile phone

to have the on call person for the Water Department contacted

Contact Us

1450 N Lynhurst Dr
Speedway, IN 46224
Get Directions

In This Department

More Information