Drainage Problems/Complaints

Drainage Problems/Complaints

 Step 1 of 1

Please use the following online form to report a drainage problem in your neighborhood; or any other area in Speedway. Once you submit this form an investigation will be initiated by the Street Department. Please provide as much information as possible regarding the drainage problem to help in our investigation. 

You may also contact the Street Department at any time to follow up on your report. 

If needed, a Street Department employee will contact you regarding your report at the indicated telephone number. 

NOTE: Each report will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine possible causes and remedies to each situation. The Town of Speedway ("Town") is not liable for damage to private property caused by flooding. The Town will make every effort to provide assistance and guidance, and where possible, to correct reported drainage problems, subject to available funds; project priority; weather delays; and staffing requirements. In some cases, the Town may require additional steps with private citizens or town council to correct drainage problems. 

* Denotes a required field

Contact Information

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
-- ext

Drainage Problem Information


Contact Us

1450 N Lynhurst Dr
Speedway, IN 46224
Get Directions