Firefighters bravely fight fires. They also provide fire prevention education and are available 24-hours a day keeping the Speedway community safe.
- Provides emergency medical services.
- Performs non-emergency service calls such as assisting with flooded buildings and homes.
- Provides stand-by emergency and medical support at large public events such as concerts and community events.
- Actively participates and/or sponsors in community events, organizations, and fundraisers.
- Educates and raises general awareness in the community on issues of life safety.
- Provides "walk-in" blood pressure screening at neighborhood fire stations.
- Offers free fire stations tours, upon scheduled requests.
Through teamwork, education and training the Speedway Fire Department will work to attain a level of excellence characteristic of the best fire departments in the world.
The Speedway Fire Departments Mission is to deliver to it citizens and visitors a continually improving level of service quality that exceeds their expectations and requirements.
Connect With Speedway Fire Department